As the fourth-largest Australian city and an international business hub, Perth has an extensive transport network, and attendees will be able to reach the conference venue easily.
Travelling to Crown Perth from The Airport
- The line 40 and 935 lines take you from Perth Airport to Crown Perth in about 20-minutes. You can buy a ticket onboard, and it will cost between $4 and $7.
- A taxi will take 9 minutes and will cost between $20 and $24, while an Uber will cost between $10 and $15.
- A pre-booked shuttle service will cost about $60 to $65 for the entire vehicle.
Travelling between Crown Perth and Perth CBD
- Train: Take the Thornlie Line from Burswood Station to Perth Central Station. Burswood Station is a 10-minute walk from Crown Perth.
- Bus: Take 935 non-stop service from Great Eastern Highway stop (650 metres from Crown Perth), get off at Victoria Park and transfer to the 960 bus and alight at Perth Busport Stand 11.
- Car: 14-minute journey, $13-$18 Uber, Taxi fare varies.
Public Transport in Perth
Buses and trains operate throughout the city of Perth. Central Area Transit (CAT) services run around the city on specific routes and provide free
transport to visitors and residents. A Free Transit Zone (FTZ) also exists within a particular area, and visitors can use buses and trains
for free within this area.
You can travel on transport with either a SmartRider card or a ticket. As the fee for purchasing a SmartRider card is non-refundable, visitors to Perth are advised to use paper tickets.
Taxi ranks are located around Perth, and they can also be called, pre-booked and hailed from the street. Many taxi ranks are supervised on Friday and Saturday nights. The major operators are:
To book a Maxi booking, call Maxi Taxis on 136294.